Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.14.4 Mob Detection, Set Waypoints
Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft, which adds a mini-map showing a large area within the top right corner of the screen. This mod can be downloaded for free on our site.
Millions of people playing Minecraft in the world, not because of its perfection, but for its imperfection. It has simple graphics and gameplay, which is an ideal environment for players to add mods to it.
There are thousands of mods that are created by players who called themselves mod authors. Mods don’t only change a feature in the game but also add more features to it. Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 will provide a mini-map on the top right corner for playing easier.
The map added by this mod is quite similar to the map in GTA, which are both in round shape. It has some features which will be useful to any player that is using it:
- Death marker: show the location of your last death on the map to let you come and loot items from the corpse.
- Radar mode: show mob icons on the minimap
- Waypoint beacons: show the location of beacons.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download and review :