About Weapon Case Loot Mod for Minecraft
The Weapon Case Loot Mod implements over 20 different swords into the game but what’s most impressive is that each and every sword that it adds looks and feels completely unique, and this shows that a pretty good amount of effort went into creating this pack. The weapon cases will work similar to Counter Strike, when you open the case there is a chance to get one special weapon.
Although the Weapon Case Loot mod has a ton of different swords that you can use, you’ll need to put in quite a lot of effort before you’re actually able to get your hands on them. The pack doesn’t add weapons directly, but it instead implements cases into the game that you’ll be able to find in various places of the game world like dungeons and temples and what not. In each of these cases, you’ll find a sword that you can use
Weapon Case Loot Mod Installation :
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Download Weapon Case Loot Mod
- Extract zip file.
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu