Description Territorial Dealings Mod for Minecraft
Territorial Dealings mod adds the ability to start factions, claim chunks as part of your territory, recruit players and then have a go at other player’s territories to take them over.
At its most basic it adds claim deeds and territory expansion orders to start factions and lay claim to chunks for your faction and have those be protected. (Others will not be able to build/mine in your territory.) Claimed territories contain basic building protection. That is, anyone not part of your faction cannot place or break blocks in it.
Territorial Dealings Mod Installation:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.9 or 1.8
- Download Territorial Dealings Mod
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu