Download Rope Bridge Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Rope Bridge Mod is a mod that builds rope bridges. Create the ultimate bridges. It features a Grappling Gun with three separate craftable parts, a simple point-and-shoot system, building animations, detection for blocks that are in the way, custom bridge quarter-slabs and custom Achievements!
This is a great and simple new way to cross long chasms with ease. It’s particularly useful early in the game or if you just want to travel across vast canyons with minimal effort. Plus the bridges are very aesthetically pleasing and a great way to avoid enemies below you.
To build a bridge, fire the grappling gun just like you would a regular bow. When aiming the grappling gun (right-click), the player’s view is zoomed in and directed in line with a cardinal direction.
Upon release the bridge is built if possible.
The bridge won’t build if:
- There is something in the way (get’s marked with smoke particles)
- The bridge is too steep
- The required materials are not present in the player’s inventory
If something goes wrong, a promt will let you know what the problem is and how to fix it. If everything checks out, the bridge will be built from slabs and string found in the inventory.
- Grappling Gun with three separate craftable parts
- Simple point-and-shoot system
- Building animations
- Custom bridge quarter-slabs
- Detection for blocks that are in the way
- Fully server-compatible
- Custom Achievements!
- New string recipe (hint: wool)
- Fancy models (now on 1.7.10 too!)
- Textures taken from loaded recourse pack
- Configuration for many options!
- Performance improvements
- Configuration file added with several settable values
- Commands to edit the same values temporarily in-game with “/ropebridge” command
- Ability to build bridges from commands alone, server and client (see Building below).
Also post: Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
How to install?
- Simply download the Minecraft Forge latest version and run it.
- Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods on the Start Menu and download the mod.
- Move the zip or Jar file to the folder “mods”
- You’re ready to play!
Download Links: Rope Bridge Mod 1.11.2