Description Reap Mod for Minecraft
The Reap Mod 1.9.4 is highly useful and very convenient. It’s going to make the entire harvesting process in the game a lot easier, and it’s going to reduce the time that it takes you to do it significantly. In the game, you would often have to harvest a variety of things that you’ve planted in advance. The most common problem associated with this process is that it’s incredibly time-consuming, not to mention tedious. The entire process is even more annoying if you have a wide range of planted things, and you have to lose your time wandering around harvesting them all one by one. This is where the Reap Mod in Minecraftcomes into the picture as it’s going to allow you to carry this out a lot easier and more conveniently.
Reap Mod Installation :
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.9.
- Download Reap Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.