Description Morpheus Mod for Minecraft
Morpheus is a server-only mod that adds sleep voting to a forge based server. When a player sleeps, all other players in the same dimension are notified so it is easier to coordinate. Also, you can configure a ratio of players that are required to make it morning (default 50%) messages can be customised in the config and alerts can be turned off if needed.
Morpheus Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.9.
- Download Morpheus Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu