Lucky block mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 | Minecraft. Let us take a look and see how much it has grown! If you are not familiar with Lucky Block, it is essentially a mod that adds a new block to the game that has a variety of possible outcomes when it is mined. The mod is by Player In Distress, and the block looks like this:
How to install Lucky Block for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge mod loader
- Download the latest version of Lucky Block.
- Hold Windows key and press R to open the Run… dialog, or go to Start > Run.
- Enter %appdata% and navigate to your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the .zip file downloaded in step 2 into this folder.
The lucky block mod is an interesting but potentially devastating add-on to Minecraft. It adds a new block to the game that looks like a Mario
Lucky Block is still very much in active development. While it updates at a slower pace than some of the top-tier mods, it is definitely not a dead mod by any means. What new features would you love to see in future updates? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!