Also post: http://azminecraft.info/limited-lives-mod/
Limited Lives Mod limits you to a set number of lives per world. By default, when you die, you will lose a ratio of your permanent health, leaving you less and less hearts/HP after every respawn. When you finally run out of lives, depending on the config, you will be forced into Spectator mode (not available for Minecraft 1.7.10) or banned from the server for a set amount of time.
The server owner will have to familiarize themselves with a few of the basics, but it is easy to get up and a lot of fun for everyone on the server.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download Limited Lives Mod:
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12