GTA V Script Hook V + Native Trainer Download And Review
Script Hook V and Native Trainer — GTA 5 adds a lot more freedom to the game, so to download this mod you have to follow few steps:
- Download and install the original zipped script file from HERE
- Unzip the file and go to zip folder. You will see three files, copy that files and paste in the original GTA5 directory. Put the “dinput8.dll” and “ScriptHook5.dll” file in the directory to start the online session.
- As this script allows you to use custom native functions in .asi plugins. So this file contains an ASI loader and Native Trainer which allows you to open up GTA 5 with script hook 5 installed.
- Copy ScriptHookV.dll to the game’s main folder, i.e. where GTA5.exe is located.
- In order to load asi plugins you need to have asi loader installed, you can download it separately or use the latest version that comes with this distrib (dsound.dll).
- This distrib also includes a sample asi plugin – native trainer, if you need a trainer then copy NativeTrainer.asi too.
To see script hook and native trainer working properly in GTA 5. Run GTA5 and to open up the menu hit ”F4” and navigate the menu by 2 and 8 for up and down, 4 and 6 for left and right just like D-pad number.
To select the option press 5 and to go back in the menu press 0 on the number pad. On the native trainer menu, you will see many custom option and you can change everything you want in the game
Native Trainer Controls:
F4 — activate
NUM2/8/4/6 — navigate thru the menus and lists (numlock must be on)
NUM5 — select
NUM0/BACKSPACE/F4 — back
NUM9/3 — use vehicle boost when active
NUM+ — use vehicle rockets when active