Finder Compass Mod is an awesome mod in Minecraft that allows you to do more interesting things than you thought
The Finder Compass Mod is definitely one of the best friends of miners in the game of Minecraft. It has the capability to alter the compass in-game, navigating you towards Diamond Ore. After installing the latest version, that is the Finder Compass Mod 1.11.2-1.10.2-1.9-1.8-1.7.10, you can right away craft a compass, especially if you do not have one yet.
After pulling out your compass, you need to wait just for a few seconds as it takes time during initial boot up. Afterwards, you will start seeing a number of new needles on your compass. The blue one which indicates Diamond Ore will lead you to a closer proximity to the ore.
Since the diamonds are located underground, your compass will not be able to direct you going to the right one if you are situated on the surface. As a matter of fact, you may need to dig down deeper in order to get the blue needle to surface. After it appears, you have to follow the direction of the needle in a specific direction.
Finder Compass Mod Installation:
- In order to use the “Finder Compass Mod”, you will need to install first the Minecraft Forge 1.9.
- Download “Finder Compass Mod”
- Click on the start menu and type “%appdata%” (without the quotation mark) and then type .minecraft
- This command should redirect you to the installation folder of minecraft.
- Find the folder “mods”
- Extract the “Finder Compass Mod” into the mods folder.
- After successfully extracting all the files of “Finder Compass Mod” into the mods folder, you may now run Minecraft.
- The screen will then introduce you to simple instructions that, you should follow. After that you are good to go.