Download and Install Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
If there’s one thing that some people complain about in Minecraft, that would definitely be the graphics. Thankfully, all of that is about to change, because here we have the chocapic shader that not only focuses on adding new features, but which also manages to take the graphics in Minecraft to an entire new, fun level that you have never seen before.
Based on the name, you can understand that the chocapic shader Minecraft was created in order to add dynamic shadows, which are also known as shaders. What these do is that they offer a very interesting, pleasing and fun effect of wind on just about every item, including water and wind. The Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod also manages to improve the overall sunshine in the game and it makes it even more interesting all the time, which is a major plus.
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (If you are using MC 1.7.2)
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod
- Download Chocapic13 Shaders Mod
- Drag and drop into your minecraft.jar the files for your minecraft version
- Drag and drop the content of the “tp” folder into your favorite texturepack and turn custom colors on optifine settings
- You are now able to use one of the “original” presets : go into the “shader” folder then into the “original” folder and choose a performance preset. Open the folder corresponding to the performance preset you choose, open this “shaders” folder and drag and drop all the .fsh and .vsh files into your minecraft.jar/shaders.
- To change shaders simply replace the content of the shaders folder for another shader preset.
For All Minecraft Verions: