About Building Bricks Mod for Minecraft
Four new types of block to give a new decorative touch to your buildings in Minecraft. Building Bricks is a mod that focuses on offering new variants of some decorative blocks of Minecraft, which we create through a new object that is added to the game, a paleta (trowel, in English).
Building Bricks mod adds all the missing block types of vanilla materials, for instance a smooth stone stair, smooth stone slab, and many more. It also adds new block types like the vertical slab, the step and the corner.
The mod works by grouping blocks into materials, for instance “smooth stone” or “stone bricks”, and then generating all the missing blocks for the material.
Grass slabs world gen
The mod adds an option to generate grass slabs to smooth out the terrain.
Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.9.
- Download Building Bricks Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.