Download and Install Bagginses Mod for Minecraft
This is a mini mod. So, you want some more bags huh? I’ve got you covered. 2 Tiers of bags in 16(!) different colors at your disposal. And also a portable trash can bag. Put stuff in it, and it will disappear.
This is a simple and straightforward mod that’s sure to remedy all the issues that you might be having with storage in Minecraft. Ever since the game’s inception back in 2009, Minecraft has seen its fair share of full-fledged mods. These are mods that implement multitudes of new features and functionality into the game in order to enhance the players’ experience to a whole new level. However, from time to time, a mod pops up that’s incredibly simple yet adds an extremely high level of convenience to the game. The Bagginses mod is one such mod and players should definitely try it out if they’re struggling with their storage options.
Bagginses Mod Installation:
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge 1.9
- Download Bagginses Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu